Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dental treatment that focuses on improving the appearance of teeth, gums, and bite. At DrRez Dental, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you achieve the smile you've always wanted. Here is everything you need to know about cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- Teeth WhiteningTeeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can brighten your teeth and improve your smile. At DrRez Dental, we offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments. In-office treatments use a powerful whitening gel and special light to quickly remove stains and discoloration from your teeth. At-home treatments involve wearing custom-fitted trays filled with whitening gel for a certain period each day.
- Dental VeneersDental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front of your teeth to improve their appearance. They are made from either porcelain or composite resin and can be used to correct a variety of dental issues, such as crooked teeth, chipped teeth, or gaps between teeth.
- Dental CrownsDental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a damaged or decayed tooth to restore its appearance and function. They are typically made from porcelain or ceramic and can be matched to the color of your existing teeth.
- InvisalignInvisalign is a clear aligner system that can straighten your teeth without the use of traditional metal braces. The aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth and are virtually invisible when worn. They can be removed for eating and brushing, making them a convenient and comfortable orthodontic treatment option.
- Dental ImplantsDental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth. They involve surgically placing a titanium post into the jawbone, which serves as an anchor for a replacement tooth. Dental implants look and function like natural teeth, and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- Gum ContouringGum contouring is a cosmetic treatment that can improve the appearance of your gums. It involves removing excess gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth and create a more proportionate and symmetrical smile.
At DrRez Dental, we offer all of these cosmetic dentistry treatments and more. Our team of skilled dental professionals is dedicated to helping you achieve your ideal smile. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services.
Been a Dr. Rez patient for around 4 years now. From initially needing a lot of work done to now just regular check ups and cleaning. I can confidently say it's been one of my best decisions. From being a very nervous patient to now quite enjoying my appointment (relatively anyway ha). Currently my therapist is Lilly, very ably assisted by Mel and they couldn't be more encouraging, thoughtful and nice. I get great advice and couldn't feel better looked after. Couldn't recommend more.