If you're looking to straighten your teeth, you've likely come across Fastbraces and Invisalign as two popular options. Both have their own benefits and drawbacks, and it's important to understand the differences between the two before making a decision.
At DrRez Dental, we offer both Fastbraces and Invisalign treatments, and our team is happy to help you determine which option is best for you. Here are some key differences between the two treatments to consider:
- Treatment TimeOne of the biggest differences between Fastbraces and Invisalign is the length of treatment time. Fastbraces are designed to move teeth quickly, with treatment times ranging from three months to one year. In contrast, Invisalign treatment typically takes anywhere from 12 to 18 months, depending on the complexity of your case.
- AppearanceAnother important factor to consider is appearance. Fastbraces use brackets and wires, which are visible on the teeth. Invisalign, on the other hand, uses clear plastic aligners that are virtually invisible when worn. This may make Invisalign a more appealing option for those who are concerned about the appearance of their braces.
- ComfortBoth Fastbraces and Invisalign are designed with patient comfort in mind. However, some patients may find that the wires and brackets used with Fastbraces cause discomfort or irritation. Invisalign, on the other hand, uses smooth plastic aligners that are less likely to cause irritation.
- CostCost is always a consideration when it comes to dental treatments. In general, Fastbraces tend to be less expensive than Invisalign. However, the actual cost will depend on a variety of factors, including the complexity of your case and the length of treatment.
- MaintenanceMaintaining good oral hygiene is essential during orthodontic treatment. With Fastbraces, patients must be careful to brush and floss around the wires and brackets to prevent plaque buildup. Invisalign, on the other hand, is removable, which makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene throughout treatment.
Ultimately, the decision between Fastbraces and Invisalign will depend on your specific needs and preferences. At DrRez Dental, we offer both treatments and are happy to help you determine which option is best for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about these orthodontic treatments.
Been a Dr. Rez patient for around 4 years now. From initially needing a lot of work done to now just regular check ups and cleaning. I can confidently say it's been one of my best decisions. From being a very nervous patient to now quite enjoying my appointment (relatively anyway ha). Currently my therapist is Lilly, very ably assisted by Mel and they couldn't be more encouraging, thoughtful and nice. I get great advice and couldn't feel better looked after. Couldn't recommend more.